Oak Chips Wine BBQ (900g)
CookInWood is a premium product, 100% natural, guarantees the finest gourmet quality.
Our smoking chips and chunks are sourced from some of Europe´s finest wine and spirits producers.
This natural wine and spirits are made in oak barrels; the taste and the smell still remain trapped in the oak after the barrels are emptied.
To ensure optimal results, we recommend the following instructions depending on the medium used:
- Soak the shavings in water for 30-60 min.
- Remove the water and place the shavings in an aluminum tray or a special tuxedo box. If the individual does not have, make a few holes in its base so that the heat passes more easily.
- On charcoal barbecue - Once you have prepared hot coals, place the tray/box with the chip directly on the decor.
- On a gas barbecue - If your barbecue has a tuxedo tank, place the tray inside, otherwise place it in a corner under the grill before lighting the barbecue. Conform to the instructions in the manual of your gas barbecue.
- When the shavings start to smoke, place the desired foods.
- To optimize the cooking process it is recommended to close the lid of the barbecue.
|Dimensions||28 × 16 × 8 cm|
Cook In Wood
Our smoking chips are sourced from some of Europe's finest wine and spirits producers. These natural wine and spirits are made in oak barrels; the taste and the smell still remain trapped in the oak after the barrels are emptied. These barrels are turned into chips and chunks forever uniting the quality of the oak with the quality of the wine and spirits, resulting in an ideal complement to cooking food in your electric oven or on your BBQ. The smoke flavor is the main reason why we want to cook with grills. We can oversee the smoking process until we obtain the result we like and start serving savory dishes which can be compared to the cooking caliber of great chefs.
|Product:||French, American, and European oak wood used in the production of alcohol.|
|Composition:||Oakwood chips infused with alcohol.|
|Product recommended for:||Wood Barbecues and Gas Barbecues|