Oak Grits Chips
OAK GRITS is the essence of the wood in powder, uniting all the potency of the wine and the oak wood, designed for the exquisiteness of barbecue cooking, thus making its entrance in the world of gourmet, experimenting with a world of properties in previously unknown flavours.
OAK GRITS infuse and intensify the flavours and aromas of the wine ageing process creating surprising results for the palate.
To ensure optimal results, we recommend the following instructions depending on the medium used:
- Choose the necessary amount of Grits to use. (We recommend 360 g per group of 6 people).
- Leave the grits to soak for 30-60 minutes.
- Drain the water (you can also use wine) still present on the chips.
- Drill abundantly the tray base to facilitate vaporization of the product.
- When the charcoal or wood is properly lit and at the right temperature, place the soaked chips in their aluminium tray on top of the charcoal. If you are using a gas barbecue place the tray over the heat.
- If your barbecue has a lid we recommend closing this so that the meat is well smoked with the aroma of the wine-soaked wood.
Have a Look at the Technical Features of Oak Grits Wine BBQ.
|Product:||French, American and European oak wood used in the production of wines.|
|Composition:||Oak wood chips impregnated with red wine.|
|Product recommended for:||
Barbecue Gas barbecue