Red Wine / Whiskey / Brandy Al. Tray
CookInWood is a premium product, 100% natural, guarantees the finest gourmet quality.
Our smoking chips and chunks are sourced from some of Europe´s finest wine and spirits producers.
This natural wine and spirits are made in oak barrels; the taste and the smell still remain trapped in the oak after the barrels are emptied.
To ensure optimal results, we recommend the following instructions depending on the medium used:
- Soak the shavings in water for 30-60 min.
- Remove the water and place the shavings in an aluminum tray or a special smoking box. If the product includes one, make a few holes in its base so that the heat passes more easily.
- On charcoal barbecue - Once you have prepared hot coals, place the tray / box with the chip directly on the decor.
- On a gas barbecue - If your barbecue has a smoking tank, place the tray inside, otherwise place it in a corner under the grill before lighting the barbecue. Conform to the instructions in the manual of your gas barbecue.
- When the shavings start to smoke, place the desired food.
- To optimize the cooking process, it is recommended to close the lid of the barbecue.
|Dimensions||9 × 18 × 7 cm|
Cook In Wood
Aluminum Tray contains wood oak shavings infused with flavors, designed for the exquisiteness of barbecue cooking, thus making its entrance in the world of gourmet, experimenting with a world of properties in previously many flavors. Aluminum Tray infuses and intensifies the flavors and aromas of the alcohol aging process creating surprising results for the palate.
|Product:||Aluminum Tray shavings for food smoking.|
|Composition:||Oakwood shavings infused with flavors.|
|Product recommended for:||Meat, sausage, ham, vegetables, cheese, fish, seafood, and much more.|